Sunday, January 08, 2006

Our weekend tournament



We spent his weekend at Zack's hockey tournament in Traverse city. We had a great time even though they lost. Zack scored 3 goals and got MVP of the last game. The kids had fun at the hotel and swam alot. The adults played texas-hold em and enjoyed a few Margaritas. My cousin Sue and I have a tradition that at our annual tournaments I use my bartending skills and make us the best margaritas.
The pics show Connor doing his famous dive and Sue and me getting ready for the big game. I will post some hockey videos as soon as Shawn figures out how to post them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog. Great job!!! It's great to see some pictures and news of what's happening in your world. Will visit it often. Love you all

Mom & Dad McMullen

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tammy McMullen said...

Hello Cheybogan McMullens. So glad you have a blog, now we can all keep in touch. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had fun...lol :D
toodles*
Lexi

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home