Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hurricane Lexi

We have a running joke in our family about how Lexi is capable of breaking anything in her path. I will list for you the things I am aware that she has manage to destruct.

1. Her saxophone (broken beyond repair)
2. cellphone (dropped in pool)
3. her grandma's computer
4. her ipod (has since been repaired)
5. grandma's glovebox
6. grandma's flashers on her car (same car as above)
7. her laptop ( i month before warranty expired) this is the latest one


There are many more I am sure . All I know that we will be getting extended warranty and or lifetime guarantee on any future purchases.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daryl McMullen said...

It's ok Lexi. Just a good thing Shawn's making the big bucks!

Miss you guys,

:)

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't let them get to you Lexi. I was the same at your age - even thought you could milk a bull moose!!!

Grandpa Mc

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home