Monday, January 16, 2006

Student Of The Month ------- Inverness Elementary School 4th Grade Mrs.Chase


Name: Zachary Schley
Date: November 2005
What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: Hockey Player

My Favorite Subject: Gym
Because : Gym is my favorite subject because we get to do every sport unit. I especially like gym because whenever I go in I always have something to do.

My Favorite Book Is : Spiderwick Chronicles
Because : Every novel is about a monster trying to steal the field guide. The field guide is a book of all the monsters and about them.

My Favorite Hobby Is : Hockey

My Teacher Says:
Zack is a wonderful student!! He is very hard working and always does his best. He gets along very well with his peers and is always willing to help!! Zack is a pleasure to have in class!!!


You can visit his classes website www.iammea.org/mchase.com Be sure to check out the daily assignments for a chance to see Zack broadcast the daily homework!!!

P.S.The picture is from when he was like 5 years old (but one of my favorites) I am working on getting some new ones. Sorry. Good Work on being student of the month Zack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zack,
Way to go!!!Glad you are enjoying school and hockey. Cheyenne says Hi

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home