Monday, January 16, 2006

Beautiful Boy






These are some oldies but goodies of Connor Charles McMullen. Ranging from my all time favorite Halloween costume of Dumbo. Nowadays he wants Power Rangers, Ninjas etc. So anyone with young children embrace the days of Disney cute costumes. To his 4th birthday party in which he received the Spiderman Web-blaster in which I believe should be considered a weapon of mass destruction. The last picture all I can say is Bald Is Beautiful. Connor has been such a thrill in my life there is never a dull moment with him around. He still doesnt have any fear (he has only started a fire in the house once) and is by far the most social of my three children.That will be a whole post in itself. This boy will say anything to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home